
![]() |
BLANK Tuesday, March 25, 2014 | 2:42 PM |
0 Dancing Queen and Prince SaysTHE DAY WE FALL IN LOVE Since when is it, You come into my heart My heart keep thumping even for your little smile For along time, I’ve been waiting for this fate like love It’s you, I know it. Oh~ That my love is you You’re like a cotton candy that melting all day in my heart You’re like rainbow that coming dazzlingly into my heart Will you whispered me with your sweet voice That from the beginning your heart everyday loving me too I love you just be my love. Why I keep laughing when i heard your playful voice When your two little eyes stare at me, I even trembling like this For along time, I’ve been waiting for this fate like love It’s you, I know it. Oh~ That my love is you You’re like a cotton candy that melting all day in my heart You’re like rainbow that coming dazzlingly into my heart Will you whispered me with your sweet voice That from the beginning your heart everyday loving me too I love you just be my love. Do you know? The day we fall in love like this Do you believe? The Cupid’s arrow sent from Heaven I love you who miraculously come like a gift Let’s be together forever, Everyday loving me I love you just be my love ------------------------------------------------------------ SEE MY EYES It must have happened for us coincidently I didn't know in the beginning that it was love Your heart keeps beating fast and you smile whenever you see me You fell in love with me without knowing it You've fallen for me, fallen for me, you melted in my sweet love You've fallen for me, fallen for me, you are drunken from my beautiful stare See my eyes, you've fallen for me See my eyes, you've fallen for me Love must always come like fate It made me wet like a sudden rainstorm, I didn't know that was love You think about me and your face turns red You fell in love with me without knowing it You've fallen for me, fallen for me, you melted in my sweet love You've fallen for me, fallen for me, you are drunken from my beautiful stare See my eyes, you've fallen for me See my eyes, you've fallen for me I love you too, I love you, now I'll confess that I love you I love you too, I love you, my heart is saying I love you See my eyes, look at only me See my eyes, I love you (See my eyes, you've fallen for me) even if time passes, forever (See my eyes, you've fallen for me) I didn't know you've fallen for me ------------------------------------------------------------ I WILL FORGET YOU I will forget you. Starting today, I don’t know you. I have never seen you. We never even walked pass eachother. I’m okay. I forgot everything. I’m happy with my busy life. I’ve met a great person too. Love is always like this. It fades away after some time. Can’t even remember it, Oh. When love goes away, another love comes again. It definitely will. Even if it hurts now, it will hear a little later. It will forget. I will too. It’s not difficult. I will forget everything after today. I’m just getting used to my changed life. Oh~ No. Love is always like this. It fades away after some time. Can’t even remember it. Yes~ When love goes away, another love comes again. It definitely will. Even if it hurts now, it will hear a little later. It will forget. I will too. I will erase everything. I definitely will. When love goes away, another love comes again. It definitely will. Even if tears fall now, I will smile a little later. I will (now) forget you (now). Just like a wound heals… I will. I will. I will forget you. ------------------------------------------------------------ SO GIVE ME A SMILE Yes, smile so happiness will come Yes, smile so the love can come into my embrace Even all the dreams like the stars in the sky Yes, get up- don’t collapse Yes, get up- even if it’s one step per day Even if it’s a slow walk- it’s okay When tears form in my eyes When tears flow on my cheeks Cry out loudly- the sadness will be shocked and run away When my heart is crumbling When my heart is so in pain Laugh loudly- so hope can come find me Now it’s ok- I can laugh Now it’s ok- only if I am with you Because when I’m tired, I can rest Even if it’s a bit high, I can climb over it Even if my road is blocked, I can go around it Never stop in that one place When tears form in my eyes When tears flow on my cheeks Cry out loudly- the sadness will be shocked and run away When my heart is crumbling When my heart is so in pain Laugh loudly- so hope can come find me Spread out your arms widely I may fall down but that’s not failure Just brush it off lightly- I’m not crying Because I can just get up and run again Sometimes I can smile for love Sometimes I can cry for love Because everything will make me stronger Sometimes I risk it all for love Sometimes I regret because of love But it’s ok- I will dream again today And set out to the road |